Sunday 2 November 2014

Stroud Green


'Hard Az Nails' Hair and Beauty






Kebabs fit for a King








Who'd of thought someone's idea of paradise would be a clothes shop!


I don't think I've ever seen a fully operating milk bar, I've only ever heard of them in films from the 50's





I checked in and neither the Yak or Yeti were in....






Caribbean food just like Gran use to make 


The United Nails company!






The Mega Cafe


I wonder if this establishment is illegally hiring dwarfs to do all the menial work involved in running a laundrette 


Imaginative 


1 comment:

  1. "Chippy" has made me angry - picturing the owners going for a "honest" takeaway, with "real food" and I bet they even have fucking "builder's tea", the bastards.

    Get yourself to that "cereal cafe" in Shoreditch and tell everyone in there that they're a cunt.

    ReplyDelete